From Riftui Wiki
Generate a list of item IDs from a slot specifier or set of slot specifiers.
items = Inspect.Item.List() -- table <- void item = Inspect.Item.List(slot) -- item <- slot items = Inspect.Item.List(slot) -- table <- slot items = Inspect.Item.List(slots) -- table <- table
slot: A single slot specifier.
slots: A table of slot specifiers.
item: A single item ID. This will be returned only if the input is a single fully-specified slot specifier.
items: A lookup table of item IDs. The key is the slot specifier, the value is the item ID.
Slot identifiers are strings used to denote the exact location of items, whether in the bank, worn on the character, in the wardrobe, or in inventory. Slots are designated by the following code:
- Every slot begins with "s"
- The second, third, and fourth letters indicate the location
- bmn = Main bank slots
- b0x = Bank bag slot, where x is between 1 and 8
- qst = Quest bag
- eqp = Equipped items
- ibg = Inventory bags (the actual bag, not the items in the bag)
- i0x = Inventory bag contents, where x is between 1 and 5
- w0x = Wardrobe slot, where x is between 1 and 4
- g0x = Guild bank, where x indicates the vault number
- A period separates the first four characters from the remaining three characters
- The remaining three characters indicate the position of the item
- 0xx = Slot position within bags (or, in the case of the bags themselves, the bag slot)
- rn1 = Ring 1
- rn2 = Ring 2
- blt = Belt
- nck = Neck
- hlm = Helmet
- tkt = Trinket
- chs = Chest
- fcs = Planar Focus
- hof = Off hand
- lgs = Legs
- shl = Shoulders
- syn = Synergy Crystal
- rng = Ranged
- fet = Feet
- hmn = Main hand
- glv = Gloves
- sel = Seal
- seqp.nck = Equipped Neck item
- si05.022 = Item number 22 in bag number 5
- sibg.004 = Bag number 4
- sqst.001 = Item number 1 in the quest bag
- sw01.shl = Shoulder item in Wardrobe slot 1
The API has provided a number of utilities to make it easier to create the slot identifiers without necessarily remembering all the above information