8 July 2011
From Riftui Wiki
- New events: Event.Ability.Range.True, Event.Ability.Range.False, Event.Ability.Target, Event.Ability.Usable.True, Event.Ability.Usable.False.
- Event.Ability.Availability.Add and Event.Ability.Availability.Remove have been renamed to Event.Ability.Add and Event.Ability.Remove.
- Event.Unit.Change.Add and Event.Unit.Change.Remove have been renamed to Event.Unit.Add and Event.Unit.Remove.
- Utility.Serialize.Inline() will now include the address of functions, userdata, or threads in its output, similar to the output of tostring().
- Performance improvements to dump() when dealing with large output.
- Fix issues using print() with timestamps enabled.
- Utility.Serialize.Inline() will now properly return nil when given a non-tree-shaped structure.
- Inspect.Ability.Detail() will no longer crash if called extremely early in the load process.
Events: Event.Ability.Add Event.Ability.Availability.Add (removed) Event.Ability.Availability.Remove (removed) Event.Ability.Range.False Event.Ability.Range.True Event.Ability.Remove Event.Ability.Target Event.Ability.Usable.False Event.Ability.Usable.True Event.Unit.Add Event.Unit.Change.Add (removed) Event.Unit.Change.Remove (removed) Event.Unit.Remove