6 July 2011
From Riftui Wiki
- Add Utility.Serialize.Inline(), which can be used to generate serialized versions of tables. Suitable for either human readability or inserting into loadstring() as a parameter.
- Add dump(), which acts like a shallow wrapper around both print() and Utility.Serialize.Inline(). Handy for debugging.
- Event.Ability.AvailabilityChange has been split into Event.Ability.Availability.Add and Event.Ability.Availability.Remove. (Note that it's about to be renamed again.)
- Inspect.Unit.Detail will now properly show the level of high-level friendly targets.
- Inspect.Buff.* will now accept unit IDs as well as unit specifiers.
- Fix crash caused by accessing the invalid "group00" unit specifier.
- Fix issue where groupXX unit specifiers returned by the system would be off by one.
- Event.Buff.Change will now trigger when removing single stacks of a buff. This will also no longer cause Event.Buff.Remove messages referring to buffs that have already been removed once.
Basic globals: Utility.Serialize.Inline dump Events: Event.Ability.AvailabilityChange (removed) Event.Ability.Availability.Add Event.Ability.Availability.Remove