25 October 2011
From Riftui Wiki
- Added Inspect.Achievement.* and Event.Achievement.*, for inspecting everything achievement-related.
- Added Inspect.Item.List and Utility.Item.Slot.*. This gives the ability to inspect item IDs in the player's inventory and other similar inventory-ish areas. This API is highly incomplete and may change without warning.
- Added .type member to the result of Inspect.Unit.Detail. This is a unique unit type ID, which can be used for identifying NPC types without carrying around large translation tables.
- Added Event.Unit.Detail.Ready.
- Added "1.6" as a valid environment.
- Fixed uncommon crash with the new entity removal notification.
- Fixed .role missing from raidmembers who are outside your group.
- Fixed a crash with multi-environment .toc's.
- Slider handles will no longer become invisible.
- Fix mouse events showing up with dramatically negative numbers when clicking an element inside a mask, then dragging outside the mask.
- RiftTextfield:SetSelection(), with no parameters, will no longer cause errors.
- RiftTextfield:GetSelection() will now properly return nil when there is no selection.
UPCOMING BREAKING CHANGES:
- All GetDefaultWidth/GetDefaultHeight/GetFullWidth/GetFullHeight functions have been deprecated and will be removed. Frames now default to those sizes.
Inspectors: Inspect.Achievement.Category.Detail Inspect.Achievement.Category.List Inspect.Achievement.Detail Inspect.Achievement.List Inspect.Item.List Utilities: Utility.Item.Slot.All Utility.Item.Slot.Bank Utility.Item.Slot.Character Utility.Item.Slot.Guild Utility.Item.Slot.Inventory Utility.Item.Slot.Quest Utility.Item.Slot.Wardrobe Events: Event.Achievement.Complete Event.Achievement.Update Event.Unit.Detail.Ready