1 July 2011
From Riftui Wiki
- In any place where you could previously use a unit specifier ("player.target", "group04.pet") you can now also use a unit ID. Note that you can access a unit by ID only if there currently exists a unit specifier that would access that unit. This is meant as a convenience to avoid keeping lookup tables locally, not as a method of monitoring units that you don't have targeted.
- Inspect.Buff.Detail() may now return members .poison, .disease, .curse.
- Event.System.Error has been completely redesigned.
- Fixed a bug which caused your account name to not be properly read. The result is that all saved addon files have now moved. Your SavedVariables will be reset unless you manually move them to the new location.
- The .ability member of Inspect.Buff.Detail() has been re-enabled.
- Inspect.Unit.Lookup will now properly do the ID-to-specifier conversion.
No function additions or removals.