16 November 2011
From Riftui Wiki
- Added *.Achievement.*, for inspecting everything achievement-related.
- Added *.Item.*, for inspecting inventory and banks, as well as equipping and reorganizing items.
- Added Inspect.Cursor(), Command.Cursor(), and Event.Cursor. These functions allow addons to monitor and modify the item or ability that the player has "picked up".
- Added Command.Tooltip(). This allows addons to set the current tooltip.
- Added new frame type, "RiftScrollbar".
- Macros can now be added to frame event handlers. Ensure that the frame is restricted and that the player is out of combat, then simply set the event to a string (for example, myframe.Event.LeftDown = "cast Planar Lure"). Commands can be separated by newlines up to the addon line limit.
- Addon-style unit specifiers can now be used in macros while the addon system is running (for example, "target @focus.target").
INSPECTION AND EVENTS
- Added Inspect.Addon.List() and Inspect.Addon.Detail(), allowing addons to get information about loaded items and inspect values from the TOC.
- Added a .toc member to the information table provided as a parameter to each file.
- Added Inspect.System.Secure(), which returns the current secure state.
- Added Event.Mouse.Move, allowing for global notification when the mouse pointer is moved.
- Added damageDeflected member to Event.Combat.Damage.
- Added description and rune members to Inspect.Buff.Detail.
- Added description member to Inspect.Ability.Detail.
- Added .combat member to the result from Inspect.Unit.Detail(), added Event.Unit.Detail.Combat.
- Added new race, raceName, tag, tagName, locationName, publicSize, faction, factionId, factionName, tagged, and tier members to Inspect.Unit.Detail. Added Event.Unit.Detail.LocationName, Event.Unit.Detail.PublicSize, and Event.Unit.Detail.Tagged.
- Added .type member to the result of Inspect.Unit.Detail. This is a unique unit type ID, which can be used for identifying NPC types without carrying around large translation tables.
- Added titlePrefixId, titlePrefixName, titleSuffixId, and titleSuffixName members to Inspect.Unit.Detail(), along with equivalent events. This gives access to language-agnostic title prefixes and suffixes.
- Added Event.Unit.Detail.Ready to monitor readycheck status.
- Unit specifiers can now be chained off of unit IDs. For example, Inspect.Unit.Detail(Inspect.Unit.Lookup("player") .. ".target") is now equivalent to Inspect.Unit.Detail("player.target").
- Added Layout:GetType(), which returns a string indicating the actual type of that layout or frame.
- Introduced a new frame type "Element", replacing the old "FrameReadonly". Conceptually, Frame inherits from Element and Element inherits from Layout. Elements differ from Layouts in that an Element can have child Frames. Elements cannot be directly created by addons. Many of Frame's functions, as well as all of Frame's events, are provided in Element. The return values of RiftWindow's :GetBorder() and :GetContent() functions are now Elements.
- Errors have been added for several common frame layout mistakes, including circular dependencies and NaN offsets.
- Added RiftButton:SetSkin(), giving the ability to change the standard text button into a close button.
- Errors have been added for several common frame layout mistakes, including circular dependencies and NaN offsets. This may cause addons that previously accidentally functioned to break.
- A restricted frame's events may no longer be changed while in combat.
- Added "1.6" as a valid environment.
- Added "1.7" as a known, but not valid, environment.
- Clean up stacktraces. Stacktraces will no longer include internal Rift functions. This process may not be completely reliable - please report any incorrect stacktraces.
- Rendering CPU usage will now be credited to the owner of the context. This means that the reported addon CPU usage may increase significantly.
- Security-related error messages will now have a header that refers to security, instead of the old parameter error message.
- Many behavior improvements to RiftTextfield.
- Deprecated functions and events will now say so in the documentation.
- The .planar, .planarMax, and .vitality members of Inspect.Unit.Detail() are now available for groupmembers. The equivalent events will also now fire for groupmembers.
- Inspect.Unit.Detail("player") is now guaranteed to return at least the player's name.
- Text frames will now set their default size to perfectly fit their text.
- Texture frames will now set their default size to perfectly fit whatever texture they have been set to.
- Add documentation for the .ability member returned by Inspect.Buff.Detail().
- UI.CreateFrame will now give a correct error message if called with an invalid frame type.
- Fix misleading error message when passing nil for an event handler.
- Frames with "limited" MouseMasking will now pass mouse events all the way through to the environment, not just to other frames.
- Teleporting will now properly trigger messages indicating that the player unit is not available.
- Fixed .role missing from raidmembers who are outside your group.
- Slider handles will no longer become invisible.
- Fix mouse events showing up with dramatically negative numbers when clicking an element inside a mask, then dragging outside the mask.
- RiftTextfield:SetSelection(), with no parameters, will no longer cause errors.
- RiftTextfield:GetSelection() will now properly return nil when there is no selection.
- Improved the reliability of the Open Addon Directory button.
- Fixed a memory leak caused by overwriting frame events without setting them to nil first.
- Updated UI.CreateFrame() documentation to include all current frame types.
Inspectors: Inspect.Achievement.Category.Detail Inspect.Achievement.Category.List Inspect.Achievement.Detail Inspect.Achievement.List Inspect.Addon.Detail Inspect.Addon.List Inspect.Cursor Inspect.Item.Detail Inspect.Item.Find Inspect.Item.List Inspect.System.Secure Commands: Command.Cursor Command.Item.Destroy Command.Item.Move Command.Item.Split Command.Tooltip Utilities: Utility.Item.Slot.All Utility.Item.Slot.Bank Utility.Item.Slot.Equipment Utility.Item.Slot.Guild Utility.Item.Slot.Inventory Utility.Item.Slot.Parse Utility.Item.Slot.Quest Utility.Item.Slot.Wardrobe Events: Event.Achievement.Complete Event.Achievement.Update Event.Cursor Event.Item.Slot Event.Item.Update Event.Mouse.Move Event.Unit.Detail.Combat Event.Unit.Detail.LocationName Event.Unit.Detail.PublicSize Event.Unit.Detail.Ready Event.Unit.Detail.Tagged Event.Unit.Detail.TitlePrefixId Event.Unit.Detail.TitlePrefixName Event.Unit.Detail.TitleSuffixId Event.Unit.Detail.TitleSuffixName UI: Layout: Members: GetType Events: Element: Inherits from Layout Members: GetAlpha GetBackgroundColor GetKeyFocus GetMouseMasking GetVisible SetAlpha SetBackgroundColor SetKeyFocus SetMouseMasking SetVisible Events: KeyDown KeyFocusGain KeyFocusLoss KeyType KeyUp LeftClick LeftDown LeftUp LeftUpoutside MiddleClick MiddleDown MiddleUp MiddleUpoutside Mouse4Click Mouse4Down Mouse4Up Mouse4Upoutside Mouse5Click Mouse5Down Mouse5Up Mouse5Upoutside MouseIn MouseMove MouseOut RightClick RightDown RightUp RightUpoutside WheelBack WheelForward RiftButton: Inherits from Frame Members: GetSkin SetSkin RiftScrollbar: Inherits from Frame Members: GetEnabled GetOrientation GetPosition GetRange GetThickness Nudge NudgeDown NudgeUp SetEnabled SetOrientation SetPosition SetRange SetThickness Events: ScrollbarChange ScrollbarGrab ScrollbarRelease