14 September 2011
From Riftui Wiki
- Added new Mask frame type. This can be used to crop other renderables to a bounding box.
- Added new RiftButton frame type. This acts and looks like a native Rift button.
- Assigning "true" to a frame event table, instead of a function, is now semantically equivalent to (but somewhat faster than) assigning an empty function.
- The List member in the Event table metatable has been removed.
- Traversing a frame's Event table with pairs() will now list all possible events, not just the ones that are currently hooked.
- "1.4" and "1.5" are now valid Environment strings. We strongly recommend using "1.5" for any addons intended to function at the 1.5 addon release.
- The mouse behavior changes caused by clearing a frame event will now be immediately reflected in the UI.
- Overwriting another addon's frame event will now properly credit CPU used in that event to the overwriter.
- Fixed error documentation when improperly setting frame events.
- __pairs and __ipairs metatable methods are now actually working.
UI: Mask: Inherits from Frame Members: (No extra members) Events: (No extra events) RiftButton: Inherits from Frame Members: GetDefaultHeight GetDefaultWidth GetEnabled GetText ResizeToDefault SetEnabled SetText Events: LeftPress