09 November 2011
From Riftui Wiki
- Added Inspect.Item.Detail(). You know what this does.
- Added Inspect.Item.Find(), providing an easy lookup from item ID to slot specifier.
- Added Command.Item.Move(), permitting the movement (and equipping) of items.
- Added Event.Item.Slot, which triggers when items move.
- Added Event.Item.Update, which triggers when items are changed.
- Added Utility.Item.Slot.Parse(), which takes a slot specifier and returns a more readable format.
- Macros can now be added to frame event handlers. Ensure that the frame is restricted and that the player is out of combat, then simply set the event to a string (for example, myframe.Event.LeftDown = "cast Planar Lure"). Commands can be separated by newlines up to the addon line limit.
- Addon-style unit specifiers can now be used in macros while the addon system is running (for example, "target @focus.target").
- Added factionId, factionName, tagged, and tier members to Inspect.Unit.Detail(). Add Event.Unit.Detail.Tagged.
- Added damageDeflected member to Event.Combat.Damage.
- Added description and rune members to Inspect.Buff.Detail.
- Added description member to Inspect.Ability.Detail.
- Added Inspect.Cursor(), Command.Cursor(), and Event.Cursor. These functions allow addons to monitor and modify the item or ability that the player has "picked up".
- Added Command.Tooltip(). This allows addons to set the current tooltip.
- Added RiftButton:SetSkin(), giving the ability to change the standard text button into a close button.
- A restricted frame's events may no longer be changed while in combat.
- Renamed Utility.Item.Slot.Character to Utility.Item.Slot.Equipment.
- Improved the reliability of the Open Addon Directory button.
- Fixed a memory leak caused by overwriting frame events without setting them to nil first.
- Fixed a crash when Inspect.Achievement.Detail() is called during the initial achievement update message.
- Fixed the documentation of the "type" member for Inspect.Unit.Detail(). This no longer incorrectly refers to "id".
- Updated UI.CreateFrame() documentation to include all current frame types.
Inspectors: Inspect.Cursor Inspect.Item.Detail Inspect.Item.Find Inspect.Item.List Commands: Command.Cursor Command.Item.Destroy Command.Item.Move Command.Item.Split Command.Tooltip Utilities: Utility.Item.Slot.Equipment Utility.Item.Slot.Parse Events: Event.Cursor Event.Item.Slot Event.Item.Update Event.Unit.Detail.Tagged UI: RiftButton: Inherits from Frame Members: GetSkin SetSkin