09 August 2011
From Riftui Wiki
- Added new mouse events for multiple buttons: Right, Middle, Mouse4, Mouse5.
- Added Upoutside event for all buttons. After a Down, you are guaranteed to receive an Up or Upoutside eventually. Up will be called if the mouse button was released inside the frame, Upoutside will be called if the mouse button was released outside the frame.
- Added Click events: LeftClick, RightClick, MiddleClick, Mouse4Click, Mouse5Click.
- Added non-button frame mouse events: WheelForward WheelBack MouseIn MouseOut MouseMove. MouseMove includes the mouse's new coordinates as parameters to the event.
- Added Frame:SetMouseMasking/Frame:GetMouseMasking, permitting the developer to gain more control over which events are consumed by the frame.
- Added Inspect.Mouse.
- Added Event.Unit.Available and Event.Unit.Unavailable, which tell you when a unit becomes readable via Inspect.Unit.Detail.
- Added a large number of events under Event.Unit.Detail.*, including Afk, Charge, Combo, ComboUnit, Energy, Guild, Health, HealthMax, HealthCap, Level, Mana, ManaMax, Mark, Name, Offline, Planar, Power, Pvp, TitlePrefix, TitleSuffix, Vitality, and Warfront.
- Added secure frames. See Frame:SetSecureMode for documentation.
- Added Event.System.Secure.Enter and Event.System.Secure.Leave to inform the addon environment when it is entering and leaving secure mode.
- Added Frame:SetMouseoverUnit/Frame:GetMouseoverUnit. These functions can be called on a "restricted" secure frame, and cause that frame to behave like mouseovering a target.
- Added Utility.Dispatch, which allows you to call a function and change the current environment ownership. This lets you credit execution time to other addons and display other addons' names in the debug window.
- Added support for .png files.
- Added "begin" member to the result of Inspect.Buff.Detail.
- Added Command.System.Flash, which allows flashing the Rift taskbar icon as an alert.
- Mouse event LeftUp will no longer be guaranteed to be called after LeftDown. Instead, LeftUpoutside may be called.
- The "unavailable" member from Inspect.Unit.Detail has been renamed to "warfront".
- Development.Documentation has been moved to Inspect.Documentation.
- Inspect.System.Time has been split into Inspect.Time.Frame and Inspect.Time.Real.
- Error dumps will now display the addon's name, not [Rift].
- Added a new error type to Event.System.Error, "dispatch".
- The results from Inspect.Unit.Detail will now always show the following members, even if they're equal to "Max": health, mana, charge, energy, combo, power, vitality.
- Updated Lua backend to LuaJIT 2.0.0-beta8 hotfix1. Enabled Lua 5.2 compatibility features. For security reasons, string.dump() is still not provided and loadstring()'s ability to accept bytecode has been disabled.
- Utility.Event.Create now returns the created event frame as its second return value.
- Inspect.Unit.Detail can now be called on groupmembers who are offline or in a warfront without you.
- Fixed many issues with mouse button events.
- Fixed an uncommon crash with Inspect.Ability.Detail.
- Fixed an uncommon crash with Inspect.Unit.Detail.
- Fixed a crash caused by embedding an addon that is not in the Addons/ directory.
- Fix documentation typo for Inspect.Unit.Detail.
- Texture:GetTextureWidth() and Texture:GetTextureHeight() now report accurate values immediately. By extension, Texture:ResizeToTexture() also now functions immediately.
- Inspect.Unit.Detail will now include correct "afk", "offline", and "warfront" parameters.
Basic globals: Development.Documentation (removed) Inspectors: Inspect.Documentation Inspect.Mouse Inspect.Time (removed) Inspect.Time.Frame Inspect.Time.Real Commands: Command.System.Flash Utilities: Utility.Dispatch Events: Event.System.Secure.Enter Event.System.Secure.Leave Event.Unit.Available Event.Unit.Detail.Afk Event.Unit.Detail.Charge Event.Unit.Detail.Combo Event.Unit.Detail.ComboUnit Event.Unit.Detail.Energy Event.Unit.Detail.Guild Event.Unit.Detail.Health Event.Unit.Detail.HealthCap Event.Unit.Detail.HealthMax Event.Unit.Detail.Level Event.Unit.Detail.Mana Event.Unit.Detail.ManaMax Event.Unit.Detail.Mark Event.Unit.Detail.Name Event.Unit.Detail.Offline Event.Unit.Detail.Planar Event.Unit.Detail.Power Event.Unit.Detail.Pvp Event.Unit.Detail.TitlePrefix Event.Unit.Detail.TitleSuffix Event.Unit.Detail.Vitality Event.Unit.Detail.Warfront Event.Unit.Unavailable UI: Frame: Inherits from Layout Members: GetMouseMasking GetMouseoverUnit GetSecureMode SetMouseMasking SetMouseoverUnit SetSecureMode Events: LeftClick LeftUpoutside MiddleClick MiddleDown MiddleUp MiddleUpoutside Mouse4Click Mouse4Down Mouse4Up Mouse4Upoutside Mouse5Click Mouse5Down Mouse5Up Mouse5Upoutside MouseIn MouseMove MouseOut RightClick RightDown RightUp RightUpoutside WheelBack WheelForward